Sonntag, 12. Mai 2013

!!!! LANGJAEHRIGE BETRUEGER ARBEITEN MIT GESTOHLENEN SPARBUECHERN!!! ATTENTION- STOLEN PASSPORTS AND REAL STOLEN BANKDOCUMENTS ARE USED!!

!!! Mohamed Andamina !!!

andaminamohamed@yahoo.com

 Good day to you and family, Please I never have any bad in my mind it is out of annoyance please forgive me as God have forgiven us.

Now this agreement is to your good and our trust into this money investment. Please I will not need any more delay I have much advice from Dr.Dato and shall follow his instruction.

I am still in my hotel room here in Jakarta and shall visit the bank on Monday. I receive your mail I will call you on Monday when I am with Dr.Dato And shall demand you to be honest with me and make sure that you activate the account now that Dr.Dato has given us a good helping hand.

Be in good health and God bless you and family.

My regards

Miss.Amina Amudu.
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Sir,

Just like i did inform the Bridge Bank,i have just come back from the ministry where i had gone to enquire what exactly prevented you from having full access and making withdrawals from your Visa ATM card.Could you please see the attcahed two documents below as it was what the Ministry handed to me as a result of my questions.

Thank you.

Yours in Service,

Barr. Arthur michael Gado(Esq)
Gados Chambers & Partners
Rue 10 Bietry abidjan 33
Abidjan, 00225
Phone: 0022505532608
0(022) 547-2720

ubamichael@yahoo.com
pumicheal40@yahoo.com
bernardngotezi@yahoo.com


Adams Walter
adamswaltn2@aol.com
 adamswaltn@outlook.com
marcielacasa@hotmail.com

arth_gado@yahoo.fr. Alternate E-mail, shane@lawguru.com
michaelgado@lawyer.com
Web Site : http://www.lawguru.com/answers/atty_profile/view_attorney_profile/arthur57#more_info


zuliuhu2020@yahoo.com.hk
azuliu@live.hk



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen